- One browser window.
- Case1 is open in the first browser tab.
- Case2 is open in the second browser tab.
- Case1 is being edited: It gets Case2 assigned as a sub case.
Moving back to the tab with Case2 w/o reloading the browser window.
- Case2 is being edited: Subject changed, fields changed, params changed, etc. etc. -> click on resolve/close = 'This case has changed in the meantime' = All changes are gone, argh..
- Let Case2 know, that it got assigned as a sub case to another case at least when clicking on edit..
- An ajax triggered reload of Case2 at the moment of onFocus() would be even nicer.