The New Features in FogBugz 8
Charting and Reporting
Beautiful charting and reporting for your FogBugz data. Tightly integrated with existing filters.
- Turn any filtered list of cases into a gorgeous chart in two clicks.
- Use pie charts, bar charts, stacked bar charts, line charts, exportable-to-excel tables, and more.
- Chart historical FogBugz data to see, for one simple example, your bug attrition rate over time.
- Add additional charting and reporting metrics via the plugin API.
New Permissions System
Now fine-grained, reusable, and easy-to-understand.
It's easy to notify other people of changes to a case. A lightweight box autocompletes the names of other FogBugz users.
There are tons of bug fixes. And, don't forget all the new features that were just added a few months ago in 7.3:
- Edit your case events.
- Resize your case view.
- Improved Agile/Scrum Support.
- IMAP Support.
- Bulk Reply and Improved Bulk Editing.
Check in with FogBugz on the go. Nothing to install. Just surf to FogBugz with your mobile device's browser.
A completely new wiki experience. Brand new WYSIWYG editor based on CKEditor, a commenting system, helpful navigation controls, and much more.
Powerful Enterprise Features
New features to make administering large FogBugz installs easier
- Authentication against Multiple LDAP Domains
- Revamped permissions (see above).
- Project-specific custom fields